Hello

April 09, 2017

Hello. That's the first word we say if we meet somebody on our way to school or work. That's the first word Siri says to us when we open our MacBook. That's the first coding word we learn in Java.
And so, before any curiosity typed, I want our first post to be Hello.

I am an ordinary college student. In Asia. I study about LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) and have certain interest in art, astronomy, and philosophy. I love public speaking and writing fiction stories (Hey if you can read Indonesian, you may read my stories at Wattpad. Check Kong An Li in Wattpad).

Well, this blog contains my pure curiosity and my own thoughts so no offense here dear. If you are interested to ask, you may ask straight ahead in the comment box below. Thanks!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts